The Order Book Tracer visualizes market depths, execution histories, and potential unbalanced forces of trading activities in real-time fashion. It is a complement to the conventional market depth monitor(MDM) function in Bloomberg terminal, which displays order books and executions in form of digits. And unfortunately, these data are volatile in the conventional MDM. We cannot fetch the historical order books even from the Application Programming Interface (API).
The Order Book Tracer aims to solve this problem by visualizing the trading facts both real-timely and historically, makes it easier, faster and more effective to make trading decisions at a glance. It supports varieties of asset classes, especially, those with market depth information such as future indexes/options, commodities, and equities. Currency exchanges are also supported without market depth displays.
The Order Book Tracer is the only tool that can deliver you:
- Visualization of real-time market depths
- Visualization of historical order book traces
- Visualization of execution histories
- Price distribution based on accumulated execution sizes or counts on Bid and Ask sides
- Instant measurement on potentials of unbalanced complex kinetics based on well-founded econophysics theory
- Current center price
- Average trading interval
- Average volatility per trade
- Bloomberg Launchpad grouping integration
- Monitoring up to 5 concurrent ticker codes
- Monitoring up to 13 hours and 30 minutes rolling window
Hottolink is the largest Japanese social data provider and leader in Japanese social media analytics. Hottolink has provided its listening platform since 2005. Its strong function enables customers to search and analyze massive social data interactively in real-time. Hottolink has delivered its service to a total of more than 1,500 firms. Our core competency is crawling massive data on the Internet, storing it on the large distributed database, searching and analyzing it rapidly, and creating noble knowledge from the data. Based on our technologies and Econophysics researcher networks, we successfully realized the renowned "Potentials of Unbalanced Complex Kinetics" model and made it practical and beneficial to Bloomberg users. Awarded First Prize at Launch Pad of Infinity Ventures Summit 2010 Fall Kyoto, for using our stock market prediction robot using social media and machine learning.